Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us, such as when you participate in a contest and promotion, communicate with us via third party social media sites, request customer support, send us an email or otherwise interact with us. The types of information we may collect about you include your name, social networking screen names or IDs, email address and any other information you choose to provide.
Our Commitment To Children’s Privacy
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, if you are a minor i.e. you are under the age of 18 then, you may only use this service and disclose all the Personal Information with your parents or guardians express / explicit consent. The Tree Of Apps will only collect limited Personal Information from students (“Children’s Personal Information”) directly from the parent or guardians.
If you fall in that category i.e. you are below the age of eighteen (18), then please do not send ANY Children’s Personal Information about yourself to us, other than what we request from your parent or guardians. In case of an event that we learn that we have collected Children’s Personal Information from a student without parental consent being obtained OR if we learn that a minor has provided us Children’s Personal Information beyond what we request than, we will delete ALL / ANY of that information as quickly as possible.
If you believe that a student may have provided us Children’s Personal Information beyond what is requested then please contact us immediately OR at the first available opportunity at email@example.com
If you are a minor and your parent has signed up for the Website / App then, you understand that your parent can view all information within or associated with the account, including without limitation progress reports and usage data that tracks your performance on games, assessments available through the Services.
We do not collect personally identifiable information about you. In other words, we do not collect information such as your name, address, or phone number.
We do not knowingly contact or collect personal information from children under 13 or a minor. If you believe we have inadvertently collected such information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can promptly obtain parental consent or remove the information.
Analytics Or Stat providers access data on our behalf. Analytic companies may access anonymous data (such as your IP address or device ID) to help us understand how our services are used. This data cannot be used without a written approved authority. They do not / CANNOT share the information, except in aggregate form; no data is shared as to any individual user.
Information We Collect Automatically Through Our Services
When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
• Log Information: We log information about your use of our Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address, and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
• Device Information: We collect information about the device you use to access our Services, including information about the device’s software and hardware, Media Access Control (“MAC”) address and other unique device identifiers, device token, mobile network information and time zone.
• Usage Information: We collect information relating to your use of our Services, including which applications you use and your game progress, scores, achievements and interactions with other players.
• Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files stored on your computer’s hard drive or in device memory that help us to improve our Services and your experience and see which areas and features of our Services are popular. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as “tracking pixels”). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see “Your Choices” below.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. For example, if you log into our Services using a third party site or platform, we may access information about you from that site or platform, such as your screen name, profile information and friend lists, in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such third party site or platform. We may also collect information from app stores when you download or update one of our applications.
Use of Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to: • Provide, maintain and improve our Services;
• Provide and deliver the products and services you request and send you related information;
• Facilitate communications between players;
• Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service and support;
• Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
• Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions and events offered by The Tree Of Apps and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
• Personalize and improve our Services and provide tailored advertisements, content or features;
• Process and deliver contest entries and rewards;
• Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services; • Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
• Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected. By accessing or using our Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other countries.
Sharing of Information
• With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
• With other players (for example, in connection with leaderboards and requests to join multi-player games);
• In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
• If we believe your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of The Tree Of Apps or others;
• In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company; and • With your consent or at your direction. We also may share aggregated information or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Social Sharing Features
Our Services may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook “Like” button), which let you share actions you take on our Services with other media, and vice versa. The use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
The Tree Of Apps takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
You may request that we update, correct or delete information about you at any time by emailing us at email@example.com, but note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period.
Most device browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your device browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of certain features of our Services.
With your consent, we may send push notifications or alerts to your mobile device to provide game-related information, service updates, promotional communications and other related messages. You can deactivate these notifications by changing your notification settings on your device.